On June 20 and 21, 2022, for the seventh time, Biomass Media Group, the publisher of the “Magazyn Biomasa” monthly, the magazynbiomasa.pl portal and the ” Fabryka pelletu ” quarterly, invites the largest domestic and European wood pellet producers to the Pellet Forum to the Sound Garden Hotel in Warsaw.
It is the most important event in Poland devoted to key market issues, which at the same time integrates the industry and is an opportunity to indicate new business horizons for pellet producers.
The conference is addressed to producers and distributors of pellets, wood companies interested in the production of pellets, producers and distributors of boilers, producers of pellet burners and stoves, suppliers of pelletizing technologies and devices, certification and patent companies, Polish and European producer associations.
During the 7th edition of the event, the key issues for the industry will be discussed, including:
- Pellet in the EU strategy “Fit for 55”,
- The current situation of the pellet industry in Europe,
- Changing the company’s business model,
- Technologies and cost optimization of pellet production,
- Forum of Leaders – debate with the participation of the largest pellet producers,
- How to start producing pellets? Industry workshops.
Łukasiewicz – PIT assumed the Honorary Patronage of the event.
At Łukasiewicz – PIT, at Center of Wood Technology, the Research Group of Bioenergy and Wood Chemical Conversion carries out the following research and services related to the subject of the Forum:
- the use of renewable energy sources in the wood sector and related sectors, in particular the production of solid biofuels, liquid biofuels and solid recovered fuels and gaseous fuels,
- quality assessment of solid biofuels, liquid biofuels, solid recovered fuels and gaseous fuels obtained from plant biomass,
- changes in the properties of biomass (mainly wood biomass) during long-term storage due to the influence of atmospheric factors and their impact on the environment,
- opportunities to improve the functional properties of biomass and biofuels produced from it,
- combustion processes of various types of fuels from biomass,
- new technologies for the production of second and third generation biofuels.