Project “Intermediation platform for e-invoicing for public finance – PEF”
Most important challenges
Implementation of compulsory reception of e-invoices by public administration using the functionality of the E-Invoicing Platform.
- creation of the E-Invoicing Platform, a free tool for sending e-invoices from public procurement contractors to the administration
- achieving a state of readiness of public entities to receive e-invoices compliant with the requirements of Directive 2014/55/EU.
- improvement of access to public information on the implementation of public procurement contracts
- reduction of costs of handling public procurement contracts in enterprises and entities in the public finance area
- reduction of the value of calculated contracts and increasing the efficiency of spending public funds
- facilitation of active participation on the EU public procurement market to Polish companies (especially small and medium sized enterprises)