Combining CEIDG (Central Registration and Information on Business) and Biznes.gov.pl.
- Simplifying systems architecture,.
- Unifying technologies,
- Creating consistent communication channels,
- Reducing the costs of implementation and promotion of e-services.
- Entrepreneurs, their proxies and officials will gain access to a single Account, in which all data will be stored. As part of the project, a new e-service of entry in the CEIDG register will be created – simpler and more intuitive. An entrepreneur using the e-service of entry in the CEIDG register will receive a list of suggested items (e.g. fiscal cash register registration, alcohol permit application), which he/she needs to complete in order to start operating in a given industry. What is important, he/ she will be able to complete them online in one place, without having to register in another system.
- Thanks to the project, online service of sending notifications and presenting issues to the Ombudsman for Small and Medium Enterprises will also be launched. Entrepreneurs will be able to deal with matters online and receive answers from the office at the Entrepreneur’s Account. On Biznes.gov.pl website an entrepreneur will receive all information published by the Ombudsman for Small and Medium Enterprises and legal clarifications, currently published by offices on their Public Information Bulletin websites.