EMC + RED LABORATORY
We have the most modern EMC laboratory in Poland (laboratory for electromagnetic compatibility and radio parameters). We have a fully automated anechoic chamber, which is equipped with a camera system with installed dedicated connectors and media converters, as well as cooperating apparatus for measuring radiated emissions and generating an electromagnetic field. As an EMC laboratory, we also have a unique system for assessing the compliance of wireless data transmission devices. We also conduct radio testing. Thanks to our activity, it is possible to obtain certificates required by law and to allow the sale of a product placed on the market.
- We carry out comprehensive tests of electronic devices (EMC Directive 2014/30 / EU) and testing of the effective use of the radio spectrum (RED Directive 2014/53 / EU).
- We offer additional consultations and individual training, among others in the field of preparation of technical and construction documentation (TCF), improvement of devices in order to achieve the state of electromagnetic compatibility and climatic research.
- As an electronic laboratory, we help in obtaining external funds for the implementation of our research (Voucher for innovations, POIR).
- We carry out research and development works financed from domestic and foreign funds (NCBiR, PARP, POIR, Framework Programs).
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT?
- Internationally recognized test results that form the basis of the “CE” declaration of conformity and labeling of products.
- As one of the few EMC laboratories in the country, we enable testing of electromagnetic field immunity up to 6 GHz and measurement of radiated emissions up to 40 GHz in an anechoic chamber.
- We were the first to enable measurements with an automatic mast with adjustable tilt angle.
- We have new testing equipment and a team of highly qualified experts with national and international experience: PKN KT 104, IEC, CISPR, ETSI, CENELEC, IEEE EMC-S, FOR-EMC, EMC EUROPE.
- We provide a convenient infrastructure: underground parking, an elevator that goes directly to the level of the EMC laboratory and an additional entrance from the outside through service doors correlated with the chamber for large facilities.
ACCREDITATION AND REGULATED AREA
- We are accredited by the Polish Center for Accreditation, meeting the requirements of the quality system according to PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025 for EMC tests since 1996. The detailed scope of our laboratory’s accreditation is available on the website pca.gov.pl, accreditation certificate AB 053.
- We operate in the field of standards harmonized with the Electromagnetic Directive 2014/30 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of February 26, 2014 on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility), which is related to the CE marking of electronic devices.
- We operate in the field of standards harmonized with the Directive on the effective use of radio spectrum 2014/53 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 16, 2014 on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of radio equipment and repealing Directive 1999/5 / EC on CE marking, e.g. WiFi and Bluetooth 2.4GHz and 5GHz systems.
EMC research techniques used
- voltage emission measurement – EN 55016-2-1, ANSI C63.4,
- power of disturbances – EN 55016-1-3,
- disturbance fields – EN 55016-2-3, ANSI C63.4,
- current harmonics – EN 61000-3-2,
- flickering light – EN 61000-3-2
- test of immunity to electrostatic discharge (ESD) – EN 61000-4-2,
- radio frequency electromagnetic field immunity test – EN 61000-4-3,
- fast electrical transient tests (EFT / burst) – EN 61000-4-4,
- test of immunity to shock disturbances (surge) – EN 61000-4-5,
- testing of immunity to radioelectric disturbances introduced into cables – EN 61000-4-6,
- testing of immunity to magnetic field at the frequency of the power grid – EN 61000-4-8,
- impulse magnetic field immunity test – EN 61000-4-9,
- testing of immunity to voltage drops, short interruptions and fluctuations – EN 61000-4-11,
- testing of immunity to low-frequency harmonics and interharmonics in the AC connection, including signals transmitted in the power supply networks PN-EN 61000-4-13,
- testing of immunity to voltage fluctuations PN-EN 61000-4-14, resistance to ripple at the DC power supply connection PN-EN 61000-4-17,
- testing of immunity to frequency changes in the power supply network PN-EN 61000-4-28,
- testing of immunity to voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage changes at the DC power supply connection PN-EN 61000-4-29,
- test of immunity to radio fields in close proximity PN-EN 61000-4-39.
They are referred to by the example of the product or product group harmonized with the EMC directive: EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4, EN 55024, EN 55035, EN 60601-1-2, EN 50130-4, EN 50270, EN 60730-2, EN 50121-4, EN 50121-3-2, PN-EN 50155, EN 61326-1, EN 61547, EN 60730-X, EN 55011, EN 55013, EN 55014-1, EN 55014-2, EN 55015, EN 55022, EN 55032 and others.
RADIO testing techniques used
- ETSI EN 300 328 Wideband transmission systems; Data transmission equipment operating in the 2.4 GHz band; Harmonized Standard for access to radio spectrum,
- ETSI EN 301 893 5 GHz RLAN; Harmonized Standard covering the essential requirements of article 3.2 of Directive 2014/53 / EU: measurements of RF output power, spectral power density, bandwidth of the occupied channel, adaptive mechanisms for access to the channel, out-of-band emissions of the transmitter, unwanted emissions of the transmitter, radiation of unwanted receiver, blocking receiver or jumping frequency separation.